Prices are per person and subject to change if not already enumerated in a Signed Proposal.
Copyright © 2020 European Chalet Banquets. All rights reserved.
September 2020 – December 2020
Beverages, Sales Taxes and Gratuities not included
Hand Breaded Fried Chicken, Roast Beef & Fresh Polish Sausage
served over a bed of Sauerkraut
Housemade Buttered Dumplings,
Real Mashed Potatoes with Scratch-made Beef Gravy and
Buttered Sweet Corn
ALL items will be plated on a platter and served to each guest
CoVid Safety Plan
1. All meals will be plated in the kitchen to reduce the use of shared utensils (the City of Chicago is prohibiting the use of shared utensils, as such we can no longer serve Family Style);
2. Hand Sanitizer available at entrance of each room;
3. A maximum of 50 guests per room;
4. Guests are encouraged to wear a face mask when entering and in a common area;
5. Staff will be wearing a face covering and gloves;
6. Dining area will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each seating; and
7. Staff will be required to wash hands every 30 minutes.
Q. How do I know how many will attend the luncheon?
A. Count all the immediate family, and add friends that are likely to come. That is the starting point. Over the last 25 years we have found that the number of attendees at the funeral home on the morning of the funeralis the most accurate. The count from Church is inflated as the Church attendees are there just to say good bye for one last time; and generally do not want to be a burden on the family. On the day of the funeral, request that the funeral director make a courtesy call with the count from the funeral home as well as from Church.
Call (773) 229-9440 to Schedule a FREE Consultation!!!